There are a number of ski goggle lenses available for skiers. Of all your ski accessories goggles are one of the most important since they can seriously impact your visibility on the slopes. Some of the ski goggles have replacement lenses. Other ski goggles have lenses that adapt to weather conditions. S1 lenses are the best for bad weather conditions, S2 lenses are suitable for cloudy weather while S3 lenses are designed for sunny days.
Articles in this section
- What kind of ski goggle lenses are there?
- How to adjust ski bindings?
- What should I think about when I buy skis?
- How and why does clothing in layers work?
- What is breathability?
- What is water column?
- What is the difference between a softshell and hardshell jacket?
- What does clever ski wear mean?
- SkiWebShop assortment